In the past, it used to be difficult to find news graphics from the main news organizations. In the last few years, they have started to post year-end lists of their work, which are always a treat to walk through. With the new year a few weeks behind us, this is a good time to look at these as collections of news graphics.
- The BBC, 2014: A Year in Graphics
- FiveThirtyEight, Our 33 Weirdest Charts from 2014
- The Huffington Post, The Year In Graphics: Our Favorite HuffPost Visuals Of 2014
- Al Jazeera America, A Year in Multimedia and Interactive Stories
- The Los Angeles Times, 2014: The Year in Graphics
- The New York Times, 2014: The Year in Interactive Storytelling, Graphics and Multimedia
- The Wall Street Journal, The Year in Interactive Graphics
- The Washington Post, 2014: The Year in Graphics
- Quartz, All of the charts we made in 2014
Slightly different, but worth a special mention, is NZZ’s amazing visualization of all their articles from the year, Das Jahr 2014 in der «Neuen Zürcher Zeitung» (in German).